* getting to bed early enough to read for a bit
* thinking about November (and a certain wedding, and certain favorite people)
* laughing with friends
* music that says just what my heart does
* the patience of friends who thought I was seriously in danger alone on campus ASU and sat down at the kitchen table to pray for me. (I was on campus, but not in danger. I didn’t communicate very well, and hence the need for patience!)
* roommates who care enough to talk even when they’re tired
* the realization that no matter how I feel about my life in the crazy moments, I am a child of God, and that’s enough.